Thursday, February 23, 2006

based on a web meme
next 20 tunes on the iPod on random
1."Slack Hands"-Galliano
2."Elegantly Wasted"-INXS
3."Johnny B. Goode"-Chuck Berry
4."Coming Up Roses"-Curve
5."Glorious"-Andreas Johnson
6."The Indians"-King Missile
7."Blind Man"-LA Carnival
8."Hug My Soul"-Saint Eitenne
9."In and Out The Western"-Scritti Politti
10."Soul Slashing"-Venus Hum
11."Walkie Talkie"-DJ Shadow
12."Ezekiel 25-17"-Samuel L Jackson
13."Nursery Rhyme Breathe"-U.N.K.L.E.
14."Warrior Dance"-Mammal
15."Zig-Zag Wanderer"-Captian Beefhart
16."Rattle and Burn"-Jesse Cook
17."Movement in The Light"-Fishbone
18."Porch"-Pearl Jam
19."L.I.P.S.T.I.C.K."-Ralph Myerz
20."Born Numb"-Pink Floyd v Underworld

+

"Barber College"-Patrick Swayze as Dalton in Roadhouse
"I WIll Refuse"-Pailhead
"It's My Life"-Talk Talk
"Black Cow"-Steely Dan
"The City Sleeps"-MC 900 Ft Jesus
"The U.N."-MGM Studio Orchestra from North by Northwest
"Birdie Song"-The Wolfgang Press
"Little Red Corvette"-Prince
"Rollin' Tumblin'(Remix)"-R.L. Burnside
"It's A Shame"-Monie Love
"I Don't Know What.."-Little Richard


etc....

No comments: