Sunday, February 05, 2006

Waiting- a balls-out comedy about the food service industry at a fern bar in anytown USA-Ryan Reynolds,Anna Farris and Luis Guzman are part of an ensemble class that lampoons the hassles of customer service and being a tipped employee.This is nothing special - but if you have worked in any service industry you will recognize elements of the movie as they unfold in front of you.
C+

I watched season one of Deadwood last week- great show with superb performances by Ian McShane.

I am 2 thirds of the way thru Eros and well I doubt I will finish it

the gf is up so I guess we will go watch Prince on SNL now

I am on the way to owning a townhome which both excites me and mortifies me

a 30 year committment- but hell I would be paying rent - this way I am building equity


No comments: