Friday, April 07, 2006

The Big Mac That Wasn't

@ 7:46 p.m. I decided to forgo Mickey D's on my commute home so I could get home in time to watch Smackdown - the first Smackdown since ReyJr won the World Championship.
Sadly my plans were quickly put to a stop - a sudden stop

at a major intersection with a merge - the vehicle in front of me was stopped- it was out of gas

so I stopped- and then my vehicle was ran into by the vehicle behind me - cuz a third vehicle hit his car

NOONE was hurt - it was a fender bender - but it took forever

ok first I ask the other 2 guys if they wanted to call the cops- neither one wanted to-

at one point a cop even pushed the stalled vehicle out of the interesection

I asked the guys once again if they wanted me to get the police-

these were both young black males and one guy said " No I don't want to invite them over- but I need to ask my mom what to do"

so we waited for this guy's mom to come over

his whole family showed up after about 20 minutes and they decided to call the cop

the cop showed up and turns out he was the cop that had pushed the other vehicle

noone got hurt

and it was nowhere as exciting funny or poignant as the movie Crash or erotic as the other version of Crash

of course

right now my thoughts are with a friend of ours that is in a coma

I have always been fascinated with comas-

from a distance

I can't wait to hear his voice again ....

No comments: