Thursday, February 24, 2011

Catherine Zeta,Selteab,LARD







TRENDING NOW (Podcast page)

  1. Catherine Zeta-J…
  2. Victoria Beckham
  3. Alyssa Milano
  4. Lauren Graham
  5. Barbara Walters
  1. Deadliest Catch
  2. Firefly
  3. iPad 2 launch
  4. Steve Jobs
  5. Iran warships









When I first noticed the number one trending Catherine Zeta-Jones - or at least her glutes


Fun and creative band of Canucks that stayed @ my crib in the mid 90s whilst touring





Good hiphop stuff -found by listening to friends on facebook music posts


Revolution #9 Backwards-


I love this song "Kraftwerk"-Autobahn- early 70s video of the tune


when you mix Jello and Ministry you get LARD




Not my fave mix- but the one I can find of this- a friend is posting some rasta type stuff- here is Beats International- Echo Chamber



No comments: