Thursday, March 03, 2011

Drum Lessons in the 757/Crestfallen Radio /Vanilla Fudge in Popcorn

My good friend Michael Williams will be offering drum lessons from his home starting TODAY, Monday the 28th. More days will be available as demand increases. Pricing is $25 per 1/2hr or $40 per hour! Give him a call at 7576515074. He's pretty awesome. Thank you.




Check out my friend's doom sludge and stoner rock metal podcast Crestfallen Radio - solid show from a guy with a true love for the genre

From one of my fave concert films ever Wattstax


Duran Duran flipside "Secret Oktober"- a fan put this video together




found this on the blip today good 60s tripout stuff


odd stuff I found tonight on youtube from a movie called Popcorn late 60s


Live Billy Cobham- thanx to Mike Williams for getting me into him

My good friend Michael Williams will be offering drum lessons from his home starting TODAY, Monday the 28th. More days will be available as demand increases. Pricing is $25 per 1/2hr or $40 per hour! Give him a call at 7576515074. He's pretty awesome. Thank you.


thanx to Tanx Girls for getting me into this awesome 70s song



Charlie Sheen dubstepped




No comments: