Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy VD





Joey 924, Jobber Joe , The Byron and Pat McDermott discuss TNA in the UK, TNA PPV , update on Jesse Sorenson , Dave Lagana , the tragic death of Whitney Houston , Walking Dead season opener , WWE Smackdown , WWE Raw ,Daniel Bryan , John Cena and Eve Torres kiss , Zack , Kane , The Big Show, WWE 12 and more Roundtable Wrestling Radio is a pro wrestling and pop culture podcast. Contact us at roundtablewrestlingradio@gmail.com Interact at the Official Roundtable Wrestling Radio group page on facebook.com.

RIP Whitney Houston - maybe I did not love all of her material, but her voice was undeniable. And yes I still love this song.



Check out Bill Dundee in the excellent film Memphis Heat- my favorite Wrestling DVD of 2011



Back to music - I caught the Unsung biography on Ray Parker, Jr- loved his pop and funk songs from the 70s and 80s.


If you want a good sci-fi movie starring a wrestler check out They Live


I have to admit I am on the Jonathan Lin bandwagon




No comments: