Friday, March 16, 2012

New RWR 3-15-12

Thursday March 15 , 2012 Roundtable Wrestling Radio - Click to Listen/Right Click to Save

The real promo king from Monday




Al

The most recent Old School Wrestling Podcast covering Wrestlemania X8- Click to Listen/Right Click to Save

Random TV thoughts - If 21 Jump Street featured Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec- I would be watching that movie. Green fries- sounds horrible. After an at least 2 season build for the Erin and Andy love story- the actual kiss felt anti-climatic, ironically the UK version of the show ended after the Jim and Pam(I think they had different names-been awhile since I have seen it) kissed- the original UK run only ran 2 short seasons and an Xmas special.
I have really enjoyed this season of Walking Dead- but the AMC show I am amped about is the return of Mad Men on March 25.


No comments: