Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RIP Chuck Brown


Loves me some Go-Go- DC funk rules- but here is the sad confession I have never caught a Go-Go show live- and I was born in DC- now I will never get to see Chuck Brown- my thoughts go out to his friends and family. Above are 2 classic grooves.

Just finished season one of Downton Abbey- I really like the characters on the show and am curious how the war will change the cast of characters for the next season.

My recent review of Wrestlemania XVIII - click the link to read.

In wrestling news- after a tease that Tara would be in Penthouse magazine , it is revealed that it is not a pictorial but an article about the Knockouts.

The most recent episode of Roundtable Wrestling Radio recorded after TNA Impact -click to listen/right click to save

No comments: