Monday, January 14, 2013

Zero Dark Thirty

Zero Dark Thirty - the modern Where's Waldo with spoilers provided by John Cena and Fox News. A well made movie with little actual fire. Sure the previous movie by the Oscar winning director Bigelow was set in the post 9-11 world in a war-time setting , but this goal driven game of hide and seek lacks in emotional investment in any of the shallow characters, yes I know who the bad guy is and why I should care- but this marathon of a movie felt like a chore to sit thru. And it ain't the fact that I know how the story ends bugs me- I was really invested in United 93 and knew how that rolled. We go from torture to survelliance to home invasion but somehow the whole exercise felt lacking and not worth revisiting, C-

Congrats to Kamala who may be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame this year- here is an interview with Kamala from 2008 - very nice guy - also on the show interviews with Johnny Rodz and April Hunter.

No comments: