Monday, October 14, 2013

Wrestle Hustle Magazine 6 is out and free

Check out the latest Wrestle Hustle magazine #6 - Free and it includes interviews with Chris Jericho and JR - plus DVD reviews and more - FREE



While I enjoyed(ok more like was tense and engrossed by) the season opener of Walking Dead- it sucks that T-Dog was not there. On the upside I am happy to see another alumni from the Wire on the show.



I will be DJing in Norfolk tomorrow for Goth and Industrial night



Thursday I will be at Peabody's in Virginia Beach for happy hour . This weekend DJ Kay Lay returns to the club







and then next Wednesday I will be at Jax Place playing Hardcore, punk and metal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Joe! I was searching far and wide for pics of the NSECT Club in Hampton and came across one of your blog posts. I was looking to make a "remember NSECT Club" fan page on Facebook. I definitely remember seeing your face as the DJ, back in the day. Would you care if I used some of those pics on a FB page?

Unknown said...

Hey Joe! I was searching far and wide for pics of the NSECT Club in Hampton and came across one of your blog posts. I was looking to make a "remember NSECT Club" fan page on Facebook. I definitely remember seeing your face as the DJ, back in the day. Would you care if I used some of those pics on a FB page?